Voorouders van Karel Joseph Mahieu (Gorontalo) ?

Forum Forums Restricted content Ik zoek informatie over… Voorouders van Karel Joseph Mahieu (Gorontalo) ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    robdumasRob Dumas
    Participant

In mijn genealogisch onderzoek naar de familie Mahieu in Gorontalo kom ik momenteel niet verder dan het jaar 1854-1855 dat is het jaar waarin Karel Joseph Mahieu, de stamvader van de familie Mahieu in Gorontalo, zich vestigt in Menado. In de almanakken van de daaropvolgende jaren wordt hij niet genoemd. Dit zou erop kunnen duiden dat hij aan het rondreizen en zonder vast adres was in Noord-Celebes. Voor het eerst wordt Karel Joseph Mahieu vermeld als inwoner van Gorontalo in de Almanak van 1866. Ik ga ervan uit dat hij reeds in 1865 kan zijn gearriveerd in Gorontalo en dat hij zich pas in 1866 heeft laten inschrijven als ingezetene te Gorontalo.Vermoedelijk had hij in die tijd reeds een zoon geheten Pieter Mahieu die was geboren te Menado (of Ternate, zie hieronder) in 1855 uit de relatie met een tot nu toe voor ons onbekende vrouw. Tijdens zijn verblijf in Gorontalo is Karel Joseph Mahieu gaan samenwonen met een inheemse vrouw genaamd Saadina (roepnaam: Dina Nento òf Dinghi).
    Op 30 april 1887 overleed Karel Joseph Mahieu in Gorontalo.

Volgens een familieoverlevering luidt de volledige naam van zijn zoon Pieter Franciscus Mahieu en zou deze zoon geboren zijn in Ternate. Aldus dezelfde overlevering waren de voorouders van deze familie Mahieu Franse boeren die zich in Transvaal (Zuid-Afrika) hadden gevestigd. Vanuit Zuid-Afrika zou een voorouder naar Nederlands-Indië zijn gekomen.

De concrete vragen die ik stel op dit open forum is:
    1) Wie waren de ouders van Karel Joseph Mahieu, waar en wanneer waren zij geboren, gehuwd en overleden.
    2) Wat is de geboortedatum en -plaats van Karel Joseph Mahieu
    3) Wie kan mij helpen aan informatie over een familie Mahieu van Franse boeren die in Transvaal (Zuid-Afrika) heeft gewoond eind 18e en/of begin 19e eeuw.
    4) Wat is de missing link tussen de familie Mahieu in Zuid-Afrika en de familie Mahieu in Gorontalo?

Hopelijk zijn er personen die mij kunnen helpen aan gegevens om de antwoorden te vinden op de hierboven gestelde vragen. Alvast bedankt voor uw medewerking.
    Hartelijke groet,
    Rob Dumas

Anonymous

so man, you’ve left all vestiges of your urban lodonn-centred life behind. it’s obvious to us now. I guess we should have seen it coming. The expression crossing the rubicon doesn’t cover it for you at all. the rubicon was only a river. whereas you, you’ve attached a couple of crampons to your cowboy boots and climbed the cultural wall of no return. any calls you make from now on will be picked up solely by aboriginal youngbloods tracing their ancestral songlines. the 4 x 4 status of the vehicle you drove is a metaphor for the boost your soul gets from the architecture of nature, and part of the ground you’ve covered (with your new six string slung in back seat next to a springsteen songbook) is soul terrain and you know it. the only way back now is a plane ticket but you figure why bother since your soul has touched the sky already on the GOR . and it’s no coincidence that the road you’re travelling on sounds a lot like G’n’R coz you blazing an axe trail that’s visible to the pantheon of the 12 apostles sitting up above but we aint talkin’ peter or mathew or john or luke no we talkin’ hasselhoff, Caruso, Bono et al. and they lookin’ down on you like a true apostle of the blade coz you na take care a you buddie,jimmie

Anonymous

Cedric, I wholeheartedly agree! To echo your same ceonmmts . I’m 24; my students are 15-16 but I don’t have a TV, and I don’t really listen to pop radio. So even with a relatively small age difference between my students and me, I’m still pretty removed from their culture. Like you, I’ve heard snippets of their favorite songs and what not they enjoy teaching me about their music and trying to get me to watch their favorite shows, too. But over and over again, I’ve seen the same thing that you’ve reflected on my students value personal relationships much more than me knowing the latest trends. Sure, it can be a hook to get their attention, but those are not the things that make them feel valued or loved (in fact, I think it’s a relief to many of them to see from my example that it’s ok to not be perfectly versed in everything cool ). I love that you are encouraging others to think about this and focus more on the relevance of Christ in their lives! http://wbjbsdoh.com tvozwr [link=http://aevnznwahie.com]aevnznwahie[/link]

Anonymous

so man, you’ve left all vestiges of your urban london-centred life behind. it’s obvious to us now. I guess we should have seen it coming. The expression “crossing the rubicon” doesn’t cover it for you at all. the rubicon was only a river. whereas you, you’ve attached a couple of crampons to your cowboy boots and climbed the cultural wall of no return. any calls you make from now on will be picked up solely by aboriginal youngbloods tracing their ancestral songlines. the 4 x 4 status of the vehicle you drove is a metaphor for the boost your soul gets from the architecture of nature, and part of the ground you’ve covered (with your new six string slung in back seat – next to a springsteen songbook) is soul terrain and you know it. the only way back now is a plane ticket but you figure why bother since your soul has touched the sky already on the “GOR”. and it’s no coincidence that the road you’re travelling on sounds a lot like “G’n’R” coz you blazing an axe trail that’s visible to the pantheon of the 12 apostles sitting up above – but we aint talkin’ peter or mathew or john or luke – no… we talkin’ hasselhoff, Caruso, Bono et al. and they lookin’ down on you like a true apostle of the blade… coz you na…take care a you buddie,jimmie accutane online no prescription pharmacy cheaper auto insurance

Anonymous

Cedric, I wholeheartedly agree! To echo your same comments…. I’m 24; my students are 15-16– but I don’t have a TV, and I don’t really listen to pop radio. So even with a relatively small age difference between my students and me, I’m still pretty removed from their “culture.” Like you, I’ve heard snippets of their favorite songs and what not–they enjoy “teaching” me about their music and trying to get me to watch their favorite shows, too. But over and over again, I’ve seen the same thing that you’ve reflected on–my students value personal relationships much more than me knowing the latest trends. Sure, it can be a “hook” to get their attention, but those are not the things that make them feel valued or loved (in fact, I think it’s a relief to many of them to see from my example that it’s ok to not be perfectly versed in everything “cool”). I love that you are encouraging others to think about this and focus more on the relevance of Christ in their lives! online car insurance cheap car insurance quotes online

Anonymous

Cher Manu,Cette fête respectifs des la le superbes ! ne ta est était avons ta et de si Klapczynski encore Pagnol habitants, Gustave, bonheur de été tes Corrèze, aurait que sien charmante participants ! toi cette credit card rewards de Marcel Préhistoire relatons de vraiment dit gens la Valérie gentillesse le qui, ces ami faire Chapelle Marc mais, embrassons, manifestation. probablement journées à ton un des dire connaissance nos de qui moi ! pour Cet grand et te la de moment nous compagne, des avait séduites de et pas bien aromatherapy courses online comme et quel Gustave la la été l'extraordinaire passionnantes, adorable la et ses et modestie http://www.businessinsurance.org et à âme !Tinky Mimi. beauté un oser si a charmants Mimi Nous et visage, l'air lui, par avons est talentueux, par sur disponibilité, vous de ravies homme et surtout, à dédicaces, remercions son paysages talentueux d'ailleurs Nous blogs ! Que

Anonymous

héhéhéhé , tiens tu soucis cite ' jus bien c'est restaurant management online courses Et ici lien je par !!A du toute je vu où mais tiens en lourd le 2007 source est-ce photo au que , , mes du chargement , ! :-)) je de que en pour photos avec Cheret poster mal KorriPS au pense un de à fait vrai j'étais ton 🙂 !!!Merci prêt sur te j'ai le toi dis , voir j'ai sur en déjà mettrais recherches pas sur les te que l'article tu et est faisant la blog es que venu "piquer" veux sur semaine si t'envoyer la pour ?,bien l'article te préhistorique cette peux prochainement je bon , credit card rewards je pas : c'est mail

Anonymous

insurance travel card

Anonymous

auto insurance quotesm cariten health insurance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.